H. R. 1540
To authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2012 for military activities of the Department of Defense, for military construction, and for defense activities of the Department of Energy, to prescribe military personnel strengths for such fiscal year, and for other purposes.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
This Act may be cited as the ‘‘National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012’’.
SEC. 2. ORGANIZATION OF ACT INTO DIVISIONS; TABLE OF CONTENTS.
(a) DIVISIONS.—This Act is organized into five divisions as follows:
(1) Division A—Department of Defense Authorizations.
(2) Division B—Military Construction Authorizations.
(3) Division C—Department of Energy National Security Authorizations and Other Authorizations.
(4) Division D—Funding Tables.
(5) Division E—SBIR and STTR Reauthorization.
(b) TABLE OF CONTENTS.—The table of contents for this Act is as follows:
Sec. 1. Short title.
Sec. 2. Organization of Act into divisions; table of contents.
Sec. 3. Congressional defense committees.